Are you planning to travel to the beautiful country Hong Kong? This is a destination packed with excitement and entertainment. Before, you book your tickets and apply for the visa, you have to do some research. Having a plan about where you would visit will help you make the maximum time for your vacation. The unique sites and world-class city is an attraction chosen by many foreigners. The daytime in this amazing destination is lively and busy, with theme parks, malls, etc. opened to locals and foreigners.
It’s a city to indulge in many attractive tours and packages. It’s a fabulous opportunity for shopaholics and entertainment during the night. So what’s in store in this amazing destination that people talk about? What are the popular sites that you should visit when you come here? Here are some top attractions rated by travel agencies and frequent travellers:
• Go on a shopping spree!
– Visit the crowded ‘Ladies Market’ situated in Tung Choi Street. It is a long distance of one-kilometer of stalls lined for you to shop to your hearts content. As the name suggests it a bazaar that sells many apparels and accessories for women. They sell cosmetics, bags, jewelry and many more.
– Shopping in the night is a fabulous experience when you visit the ‘Temple Street Night Market’. It starts to become lively, when the sun goes down. Traders from different markets gather to sell electronics, apparels, souvenirs and so on! Enjoy shopping with entertaining music and end at the fortuneteller’s stall!
• Chill out and relax in clubs or bars
– Search for the best club in Hong Kong to chill in the night with your friends or spouse.
– Visit some of the top restaurants and enjoy local and international cuisines prepared by top chefs in Town, Tartine, etc.
– Enjoy varieties of street food at many stalls while taking a stroll.
• How about a ride in Disneyworld?
– This is a place that excites children both small and young. Even more, it’s a landmark that adults could enjoy as well. The magical mysteries in this theme park await you! Open from day till night is a place filled with activities you would be engaged in. Musicals sung by favourite Disney characters, old cartoon and movies, ride around amazing landscape at Grizzly Glutch and more.
– Take a ride on the twisty, scary and turning roller coaster rides at the Ocean Park in the south side of this beautiful island. There are many rides and shows to see such as the dolphin show!
– Symphony of Lights is an area situated in sides of the Victoria Harbour. An Amazing display of millions of glittering and shiny lights of vibrant colours. It’s the world’s largest permanent sound and light show. Don’t forget to enjoy the music while having a drink in the best club in Hong Kong, Victoria Harbour.
Why wait, plan a fun packed and thrilling adventure to indulge in the wonderful Island of Hong Kong.